The EPSMA publishes a range of technical documents and guides relating to power supplies. Access to these publications varies depending on the document. Some are available to EPSMA members only, whilst others are available to non-members. Some are free of charge and others are available to purchase. The following provides a guide to the different types of document and how they can be obtained:
- Available to anyone free of charge - Documents
that are available free of charge to anyone, will download automatically
when the link to the document (below) is clicked.
- Available to Members Only -
If a document is for EPSMA members only, EPSMA members will normally receive this automatically from the Secretariat as soon as it is published. However, EPSMA members can also request soft copies of the document by contacting the Secretariat. (Other companies can become members of the EPSMA to obtain these types of documents, provided they fulfil the membership criteria).
- Available to EPSMA and non-EPSMA members for a fee - Some publications are expensive to produce, and hence a charge is levied for access to assist in covering these costs. If this is the case, clicking on one of the links below will download a sales brochure. Copies can then be ordered by contacting the EPSMA Secretariat, who will deliver the report by e-mail in PDF format, usually within 24 hours.
- Non-EPSMA Documents - The EPSMA and International PSMA operate a cross-promotion agreement. Clicking on one of the relevant PSMA links below will download information about PSMA reports which can then be ordered and downloaded directly from PSMA.
Free PDF Download Available to Members Only/Can be Purchased – Contact Secretariat
- Obstacles related to Lead-free Soldering (May 2013)
- AC-DC Power Supply Safety Guidelines for Medical Applications (November 2009)
- AC/DC Power Supply Safety Guidelines for Railway Applications (Nov 2008)
- AC-DC Power Supply Safety Guidelines for Power in Hazardous Locations (Jan 2008)
- AC-DC Power Supply Safety Guidelines for DIN Rail Supplies (Sept 2006)
- Power Factor Correction - Guide from the EPSMA (November 2010)
- Energy Efficiency Databases (September 2010)
- Thermal Measurements of Power Converters – How and Why? (March 2009)
- Guidelines to Understanding Reliability Prediction (June 2005)
- HDPUG Applications Guidelines for Board Mounted Power Supplies (Feb 2007)
- Energy Efficiency Guidelines (Aug 2007)
- Safety Approvals Guideline For Telecom Power Supplies - 2013
- EPSMA Annual Report - 2008
- EPSMA Annual Report - 2007
- EPSMA Annual Report - 2006
- EPSMA Annual Report - 2005
- WEEE Decision Tree Guidelines (Nov 2013)
- RoHS Decision Tree Guidelines (Nov 2013)
- CE-Marking on Power Supplies - Guidance from the EPSMA (April 2005)
- The Status of Lead-Free Electronics and its Impact on Power Electronics (Feb 2003