In this Issue:
- 2022 Q3 MC meeting
- AGM planned for Electronica Munich
- New draft document 'OVC categories' out for approval
Click the text for links
- eMove360° Battery Conference berlin 10th Oct
- 2022 IEEE 63th International Scientific Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering of Riga Technical University (RTUCON) 10th Oct Riga
- Batteries Event Lyon 18-21 Oct
- Solar and storage live Birmingham 18-20 Oct
- BEVA Europe Munich 8-9 Nov
- 14th Seminar on Power Electronics and Control, SEPOC 2022 Virtual 12th Nov
- Electronica Munich 15-18 November
- EPSMA AGM at Electronica, 15th November
- Electric Drives Production Conference (E|DPC) 2022 Regensburg 29th Nov
Notes from the Secretariat
We recently held our Q3 management committee meeting, again by teleconference, which was well attended. Minutes of the meeting and recent technical meetings can be seen as usual in the members' area of the website.
The technical committee has been busy with formal and informal meetings. The publication 'Over voltage categories and their implication in the specification of power supplies' has now reached draft stage and has been circulated among the MC for comments. If you haven't commented yet please do so as we would like to release the document at the AGM in November.
Other activities of the TC have been to discuss issues around data required for RoHS/WEEE and REACH compliance. Also UKCA marking, which members are finding needs clarification. when more details of the problems are received, the secretariat will approach the UK authorities for comment.
The secretariat is now registered to received any updates to the UKCA website and will pass on to members as and when received.
AGM and MC meeting Q4 2022
The EPSMA annual general meeting will be held face-to-face at Electronica. Munich on the afternoon of Tuesday 15th November. We hope to have a guest presentation on a topic related to component advances in power supply applications.
EPSMA members are invited to attend. Please let the secretariat know if you plan to be there.
We have a ’Linkedin’ forum for members to use and a data base of UL non-conformances for members to log their observations. Contact the secretariat for more details.
CE Marking Issues forum
Remember we have a forum for issues members have with “CE” marking. If you would like to share problems (and resolutions!) With other members, please contact the secretariat with details.