Click the links for the pdf documents. 'Members only' documents may return an abstract. The full version can be found in the members-only area. Join the EPSMA for full access.
- Power Supply Lifetime Prediction Abstract Nov 2020
- Embedded Software Verification and Validation in Power Supplies Abstract Nov 2020
- Accurate Efficiency Measurements White Paper July 2018
- Obstacles to Lead-Free Soldering July 2016 Abstract
- Guidelines - Medical Power Supplies Safety 2009 Abstract
- Guidelines - Railway Power Supplies Safety 2008 Abstract
- Guidelines - Hazardous Location Power Supplies Safety Jan 2008 Abstract
- Guidelines - DIN rail power Supplies Safety 2015 Abstract
- Guidelines - Telecom Power Supplies Safety Sep 2012 Abstract
- Energy Efficiency Database External Power Supplies spreadsheet NEW UPDATES - see members area
- Thermal Measurements of Power Converters - how and why? Nov 2015
- Guidelines - Power Supply Reliability Prediction Jun 2005 (members only)
- HDPUG BMPS Application Guidelines Feb 2007 Abstract
- Energy Efficiency Database Battery Charging Systems Spreadsheet NEW UPDATES - see members area
- Harmonic Emissions (PFC) guide Jul 2019
- WEEE Decision Tree Sept 2019 (members only)
- RoHS Decision tree Sept 2019 (members only)
- CE marking for Power Supplies - Guidance Jul 2018
- Report on Lead Free Electronics Feb 2003
The EPSMA publishes a range of technical documents and guides relating to power supplies. Access to these publications varies depending on the document. Some are available to EPSMA members only, whilst others are available to non-members. Some are free of charge and others are available to purchase. The following provides a guide to the different types of document and how they can be obtained:
Available to anyone free of charge -
Documents that are available free of charge to anyone, will download automatically when the link to the document is clicked.
Available to Members Only -
If a document is for EPSMA members only, EPSMA members will normally receive this automatically from the Secretariat as soon as it is published. However, EPSMA members can also request soft copies of the document by contacting the Secretariat. (Other companies can become members of the EPSMA to obtain these types of documents, provided they fulfil the membership criteria).
Available to EPSMA and non-EPSMA members for a fee -
Some publications are expensive to produce, and hence a charge is levied for access to assist in covering these costs. Copies can then be ordered by contacting the EPSMA Secretariat, who will quote a price and deliver the report by e-mail in PDF format, usually within 24 hours.